A possibly really stupid question.

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A possibly really stupid question.
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 01:22:33 +1000
This is probably a really stupid question, but it will end a debate that
several of us Australians have been having. The problem is that we both
Australians and Americans speak English, but we speak it properly and
you yanks tend to make a debacle of it and make up things we don't
understand :-)  The question is this- On the Roadster list there has
been several references to "SUVs". We have figured out that an "SUV" is
a four wheel drive or something similar. What we haven't figured out is
what the initials "SUV" stands for. Please tell us so we can end our
debate.
Alan Bent. Queensland, Australia.