Re: Looking for Negative Camber settings

To: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>,
Subject: Re: Looking for Negative Camber settings
From: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:37:24 -0400
I'm an autocrosser, so road race settings may be entirely different. Here's
my front setup: Nismo springs, Carrera shocks, custom front adjustable bar,
usually set at about 700lb/in (this is roughly 3 or 4 times stock) I run
15x9 wheels w/5" backside spacing. With bias Hoosiers, I run -.5deg camber,
3.5deg caster and .125"toe out. With radial Hoosiers I run -1deg camber with
same caster and toe.

Rob Robinson
CSP 67 2000
Roanoke, Va