Re: WHat do you do????

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WHat do you do????
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:22:03 EDT
Hi,
Thetas real simple, let her drive it, let her play with it, insure the shit
out of it, BUT NEVER,EVER,EVEN IF YOU MARRY HER LET HER NAME ANYWHERE NEAR
THE TITLE. Trust me, I got screwed in a marriage that lasted only 2 years. I
let her take my 1600 as her own when we were dating. Two years after we were
married and she wanted to run of with her friends husband she wanted to sell
the 1600 because she and her bankrupt lover needed the money for their new
start. Thank God I kept the tittle in my own name.
 DAVE M
 STILL WITH
  69 1600
  70 2000