WHat do you do????

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: WHat do you do????
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,

        Okay so I admit I love my car.  I gave it a name and always refer to
it as such.  I have spent countless hours/dollers on it.  It is a pride and
joy for me.. like a lot of you I am sure....
        Here is my problem...new girlfriend loves the car.. she always wants
to go places in it and doesnt mind if its cold and thier is no top. This, I
know, is not a problem...the problem is....SHE WANTS TO DRIVE IT!!!!! And well
um..quite frankly..besides my mechanic and a couple of roadster friends..I
DONT WANT TO SHARE WITH ANYONE!!!!  What do I do???
        I really dig this woman..but, its my car man!!!!

                Daniel 69 2000