Re: WHat do you do????

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WHat do you do????
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:35:56 EDT
In a message dated 02-06-99 5:45:09 PM EST, dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu writes:

<< I really dig this woman..but, its my car man!!!!    >>

Oooohhh!   Dan, this is a tough one.  It is difficult to see clearly
sometimes when you have a new girl.  You obviously have all of your faculties
in order otherwise you wouldn't have thought this through.  So I beleive that
you are ahead of the game.

I can understand your problem.  I too, let only a few folks drive my car.  I
can be quite selective.  I guess you will have to weigh her
importance/ability/...other stuff.  Of course you have already figured out
that if she likes it then she will want to drive it often.

I think that you are able tweight the pros and cons.  But I will otherwise
provide you with my best excuse...

"Oh... well, the car isn't running to well right now".  (Then get into the
technical part that may provide a dangerous episode).

"Well... I just did some major brake work on the car and they are still
alittle touchy..." then back into some technical jargon.

I hope that this helps you.  Then once she becomes a better part of your life
you can buy her one for her own.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248