Engine Conversion Web Page

To: "'buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net'" <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Engine Conversion Web Page
From: "Gauthier, Dave" <Dave.Gauthier@nike.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:28:02 -0800
Hi folks,

I am a regular member of the Triumph list. I just subscribed to your list a
few moments ago. A few of us are putting together an Engine Conversion Web
Page (mainly TRs so far) and I thought your list might have some interesting
cars. Please reply to me if you will let us link or post your photos and
info. Once we get a few more cars, I'll post the URL to this list.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Gauthier

PS . . . How many TR6/Buick-Rover V8s are there on the list? Any in
Portland, OR?