Re: More 215 stuff

To: Dan Jones <djones2@mdc.com>
Subject: Re: More 215 stuff
From: Jan Ben <ben@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 10:25:32 -0500
Dan Jones wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> looking for a 300 intake for their P76 project?  Jan or Greg maybe?
> Later,
> Dan "Gotta buy all I can before those idiots start hoarding" Jones

  You're prob.now own the largest stock of alloy v8 parts in the world
:)

I think I'll go w. the 215 4bbl intake, as the 300 heads will prob go on
the RR w. EFI.
I need to get cranking (ha-ha) on the motor for the RR, as I can swear I
hear the mains rumbling once in awhile, and the oil light flickers... :(

Got the 4.4 crank ground on the mains to rover size.  Also the rear seal
area, which brought the 4.4 fly holes too close to the edge - should've
thought about it better..  I'll redrill the holes but will aslo have to
use the seal sleeve to prevent grooves.

BTW, my Bridgeport is coming on the 12th, I can bore out my own blocks
now.. cool.
see ya
Hey Greg, drop me a line if you don't a sep. mssge from me shortly..
Jan