Re: newbie

To: Eric Wilson <weej@ridgenet.net>
Subject: Re: newbie
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:53:00 -0800
Define successfully.  Bill Beardsley races an Austin America in GT5 in
the SCCA in the San Francisco region. He usually finishes
races. Considering that they have the same limitations and no
advantages over a GT5 mini, I don't see much reason to spend the money
racing an AA.

   lrc

--
Honesty and communication are what make a relationship work.
Romance is what makes it play.