Re: TR7 BFH#51 - Nitrous?

To: "jon" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>, <Eganb@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: TR7 BFH#51 - Nitrous?
From: "Helter Skelter" <helterskelter@home.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:05:58 -0800
i have had nothing but good experience with nitrous... when people run into
problems is when they get "creative" or careless... if you follow the
directions... prep the engine and fuel system... and be resonable with the
hp shot... you will not have any troubles...

on a bone stock tr7 engine... i wouldn't go past 75 hp shot... 50 would be
better... but the most important thing is make sure you have adiquate fuel
pressure and flow...

best thing to do... if your really interested... is talk to a tech at NOS...
tell them what your doing... what you want to put it on... and they can help
you pick out the right system for your application...

j. bostick
'65 v8 cortina mk1
64 nova 427 w/250 hp nitrous shot... (passing gear... hehehe)