Re: TR7 BFH#51 - Nitrous?

To: <Eganb@aol.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR7 BFH#51 - Nitrous?
From: "jon" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:40:50 -0600
    After seeing some photos that were bouncing around the web a month or so
ago, I'm a lot less tempted to play with nitrous. A guy had a nitrous system
in his Nissan Maxima, professionally installed, all proper, and the whole
shebang exploded in his garage. Blew the trunk lid right  through the garage
door. All due to a faulty safety relief valve, or so he was told.

    I didn't think about it when I first read the story,  but I bet his
insurance wouldn't pay for the damage since the nitrous bottle wasn't
originally part of the car!

Jon