Re: AH 3000 Gear Box

To: triumph@io.org (Christopher Ball)
Subject: Re: AH 3000 Gear Box
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 9:10:31 PST
> My first word of advise would be "make sure you want/need to do it."
> The box on my 3000 III has whined and been a little difficult for
> years. It's inherent in the car.
>

> Christopher  Ball  triumph@io.org   Toronto, Ont. (416) 751-8300 Work

This box also generates lotsa heat!  Okay in the Great White North
perhaps, but really sucks in places like the deserts of the southwestern
US during the summer.  How's the interior of your Healey in warm
weather, Chris?  My feet used to get so hot on long trips I had to
make occasional stops so that I could get out of the car to let the
soles of my shoes cool off a bit.  Tennis shoes seemed to be the worst.

Roland