Re: Towing

To: Dodd@el.wpafb.af.mil (Mark A. Dodd, WL/ELOD, X55581/64158),
Subject: Re: Towing
From: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 94 15:13:54 CST
Subject: Towing
Author:  ,Dodd@el.wpafb.af.mil (Mark A. Dodd, WL/ELOD, X55581/64158)
Date:    11/16/94  8:54 AM

>For this very reason, I pay the extra $2 every six months for the towing
>option on my insurance.  I had to use it once on my 76 XJ6.  The towing
>charge was $40.  That meant one tow paid for 10 years of towing premiums for
>that car.  I have it on three of our four vehicles, the last has an extended
>warranty good for another three years.  I also get to call the towing
>company of my choice so I can call someone who I trust.
>
>To quote Daren, Mark says check it out!

I am now a firm believer in AAA. For about $89 a year, I can get a car towed
up to 100 miles to ANY destination for free, four times a year. And when you
drive the pieces of junk I do, that's really valuable! Not only that, but
I do like there maps, books, and other travel help.

Larry says check that out, too!