Midget Keys

To: "Scions of Lucas" <British-Cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Midget Keys
From: "Dave Lapham" <Dave_Lapham@oakqm3.sps.mot.com>
Date: 15 Nov 1994 11:05:39 U
                      Midget Keys
I have a '72 Midget.  I have only one key.  I have a
friend who is a locksmith.  He has tried to make
duplicate keys.  So has Sears (at their local "keys
made here" station).  None have worked.  However, the
blanks appear to be readily available.  If you desire,
E-Mail me back and I'll look at the copies he tried to
make and see what identification they have on them.
If necessary, I can call my friend and get the
"locksmith jargon" to identify the blanks. --  Dave L.