Wheel collision exp

To: Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel collision exp
From: <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 94 11:01:48 EST
In our haste to flame Paul for his complaints, let's not forget one
important point. As I said in my posting, I sent a wheel off to a
different shop. They performed the required repair for the estimated
price (they had not seen the wheel either) and then went beyond that and
did some cosmetic work that I had not asked for and didn't pay for. As
a result, they get my future business.
However justified or correct the shop Paul used may have been, their
conduct and attitude has resulted in losing a customer. Paul's going
somewhere else in the future. As pointed out by (I think) Ray G., the
company could have avoided all this by simple communication.

Being right doesn't mean you win.

Rik

Rik Schlierer                        "Keep a good thought"
NYSDOH Local Assistance                  (B. Miller)
Albany NY