13" WHEELS;WIRE WHEELS

To: delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 13" WHEELS;WIRE WHEELS
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 94 09:25:00 -0500
Gus,

Saw your plea for replacements for your untrue wheels.

I am a few days behind in reading the digest. Took
last Friday off for Veterans' Day. (I am one!) Anyway,
when I read the digest last night I prepared a note to
fire off to you about wheels. Somehow I thought you
had wire wheels.

I looked at Vic Brit last night. Rostyle new $160US.
"Minilite" wannabes $140US.

If you need to change over from wires to disc, many
more dollars will need to be spent. If you have wires,
centre-lock alloy wheels $250US.

Perhaps you should stop running into kerbs and potholes
that keep bending your wheels 8).

Alan