Re: LBC transport

To: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC transport
From: sbender@dsd.es.com (Steve Bender)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 93 10:58:45 MDT
I transported a TR3 parts-car from Tulsa OK to Salt Lake City... I went to
a local trailer manufacturer and bought a nice new #7000 trailer for $950
and sold it in Salt Lake City after completing the journey for $1250 (The
car only cost $200).  This will work really well if you happen to be trans-
porting the car *from* TX or OK (where most of these types of trailers are
made).  A #7000 trailer was waaaaay overkill for a little TR3 but I did
this purposely since I knew it'd be easier to sell a bigger trailer.

-Steve-