Re: LBC transport

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC transport
From: sanders@hydra.unm.edu
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1993 08:23:54 -0600
With the recent discussion of moving lbc's around in rental vans, I
can't help but wonder: how does one get it up in there?

On my last move, I rented the standard UHaul auto trailer. Had to bail on
using it (resulting in a fun high-speed trip later on) 'cause I couldn't
get the MGB up the ramp without bottoming it out. Even using inclined
driveways, curbs, etc, would not give enough clearance to get over the
bend at the transition from ramp to bed. Didn't have wood available to
build a very long ramp.

John Sanders