Caterham Sevens again...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars listserver)
Subject: Caterham Sevens again...
From: Ben Hodson <hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 93 15:11:08 BST
At last, Caterham sent me the 'We are delighted to tell you that we are
about to start assembling you kit....' letter Hurrah.  Delivery is planed
for the 20th of August - the weekend after my birthday !

I decided on the 35th anniversary paint scheme in the end - BRG with a yellow
lotus stripe on sounded to good to be passed up on.

I just had to tell someone !

A joke I heard the other day...

How many old British car owners does it take to change a light bulb ?

Ans : Two - one to change it and the other to pass the beer and talk about
how the old light bulb has so much more character and is more fun to use than
the new one !

        Cheers,

--
|   Ben Hodson,            |   Email : hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk       |
|   Philips Research Labs, |   Tel : 0293 785544 ext 5750              |