Re: Happy Motoring!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Happy Motoring!
From: Garry Archer <archer@hsi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1993 09:53:06 -0400
Numerous responses to:
>Garry Archer Esq. (archer@hsi.com) writes:
> Well, me company (see sig) is sending me to Jolly Olde England for three
> weeks.  I'll be leaving Friday June 18th, returning Thursday July 8th.
> The best part is, the office I'll be based in, in Loughborough, Leicester-
> shire (pronounced Luffbruh, Lesstershur), is only 16 miles from me parents
> in Woodville, Derbyshire (Wudville, Darbyshur).

Wow!  Luffbruh is quite well known amongst us!   Thanks to all who responded.

On the Britcar front... well, hopefully I'll see a few thousand (!) on
the roads and motorways :-)   Other than that, I won't have much time
to tour any factories, etc.   I might go over to Donington Park and
visit the track and museum (not far from where I live).  Haven't been
there since about 1984.

        Pip pip, vroom, vroom,
                Cheers!
                - Garry Archer