Re: Happy Motoring!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Happy Motoring!
From: Bob Tufts <rbt@itc.Kodak.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1993 09:13:31 -0400
Andrew C. Green writes:

ARRRGHH! *splutter*  I was _born_ in Loughborough, and I want to go back...
Actually my family lived in Quorn (KwooOOOORN :-), about 3 miles outside
of town. Haven't been back to the area since the early '70's, unfortunately.

Hmmm, I wonder if that's the "Quorn" part of QED(Quorn Engine Developers),
who sell all sorts of blueprinted/hot-rod Lotus engines. Gary, you just gotta
stop by the place and put some goodies into your luggage on return! :-)

The way things are going, Lotus will have folded by the time I'm able to go
for a factory tour. (I couldn't get a tour in '89 due to the prolonged release
of the M-100 Elan). At least I toured the Morgan works. (I know that somebody
rents Morgans...there's a car for you Gary!). Anyways, have fun... It was real
fun for me in '89 driving those roads.

-Bob T.