NCCA National Champion, TR7 Brake Squeal

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: NCCA National Champion, TR7 Brake Squeal
From: Jody Levine <jody.p.levine@hydro.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1993 08:46:01 -0400
My 79 (or 80, take your pick) TR7 has a plate on the glovebox lid that
reads NCCA National Champion, 30th Anniversary. There's some other stuff,
including a faded Union Jack on there as well, but I don't have the car
here at the moment and can't remember.

So what does this all mean?

On the topic of squeaky TR7 brakes, a local supplier was at the Triumph club
meeting this week and suggested applying none other than the sticky stuff of
the gods, duct tape, to the back of the pads. Has anyone tried this? I wonder
what happens to duct tape when you cook it on the back of brake pads.

Jody.P.Levine@hydro.on.ca - Toronto, Canada - June 79 TR7 drophead