Free: 2 Lotus Europas (non-running)

To: british-cars@transfer.stratus.com (british-cars)
Subject: Free: 2 Lotus Europas (non-running)
From: southern@neit.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 93 6:33:33 MDT
Over the weekend I stopped by a neighbors yard sale and happened to see
2 Lotus Europas parked out off to the side, under a tree.  One was faded
blue, the other one white with, get this, red flames.  I talked to the
kid who lived there for awhile and he said his father had given them to
him a couple years ago and he wanted to just get rid of them and get
them out of his yard.  Since I consider Europas ugly as sin and also
have too many vehicles parked around the place, I understood he was
saying.  I told him I might know some folks who could probably restore
them and give them a good home.  So he sold them to me for 1 cent each
and I hauled them home.  But now I want to get them out of here.

So, if any of the Lotus owners on the list is interested, give me a
holler and I'll ship one of them off to you for free.

This should be pretty easy to do since they're about two inches long and
say "MATCHBOX" on the bottom.  Actually, for Europas, they're kinda cute.

/\      Lawrence Buja           Climate and Global Dynamics Division
  \_][  southern@ncar.ucar.edu  National Center for Atmospheric Research
      \_________________________Boulder,_Colorado___80307-3000__________

From  rwg1@postoffice.mail.cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:40:19 2001