Re: ??? Trouble Finding Paint Source ???

To: totty@flute.cs.uiuc.edu (Brian Totty)
Subject: Re: ??? Trouble Finding Paint Source ???
From: "Thomas A. Boggiano" <boggiano@wpi.WPI.EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1993 17:04:30 -0400 (EDT)

> I haven't found a local place willing to mix me paint, because they don't have
> the formula in their paint scheme, though there are a few stores I haven't
> checked yet that carry different auto paint brands.

Ask any of the paint shops to call dupont directly and ask for the
paint formula. This assumes that you know the correct name of the
color for the make model and year of the car.  This is how I found out
the numbers for the Dupont Centari in BRG for my TR4.

Tom

--
                              Tom Boggiano
          Worcester Polytechnic Institute College Computer Center