'60s Ford window washer reservoir bag

To: cp@cardinal.ms.sub.org
Subject: '60s Ford window washer reservoir bag
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 93 13:49:22 pdt
Here are the dimensions of the bag in my Cobra:

                      _______
                     [_______]
       ___________    |     |   ___________  ___
      |       _   \___|_____|__/    _      |   ^
      |      (_)                   (_)     |   |
      |       |                     |      |   |
      |       |<------ 7 5/8"------>|      |   |
      |       |      (19.4cm)       |      |   |
      |                                    |   |
      |                                    |   |
      |                                    |8 1/2" (21.6cm)
      |                                    |   |
      |                                    |   |
      |               FoMoCo               |   |

      |               (29.8cm)             |

This is a bit larger than my understanding of size A5.

Roland