Re: ??? Trouble Finding Paint Source ???

To: totty@flute.cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: ??? Trouble Finding Paint Source ???
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 93 14:48:06 -0600
Keep trying the auto paint stores.  Places that carry DuPont should still
have a pretty good selection of Triumph colors, available in either the
Lucite lacquer or the Centari enamal.  Call around, and ask about them.
If you can't find any in you area, I can get a quart made up for you at
my favorite place here in Salt Lake.  I know where they keep the Triumph
color chips!

And remember, the fresh new paint will NOT be the same shade as your
existing paint.  Close, but not exact.

mjb.