Friendly to Miatas

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Friendly to Miatas
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 93 17:17:50 PDT
>Mark deHaas asks:

>Just out of curiosity how many LBC pilots are friendly to Miatas.

Well, of the three I know personally, I'd have to say all
of them, and for good reasons too.

Michael Sharp: because he has an Ace and an Aceca as well, and
also because he races the Miata within an inch of it's life.

Miq Millman: because he has a Bugeye. ;-)

Lupe: because she's a Magic Arrow Race Babe. (story to
follow :-)

>Miata drivers have not paid their dues to be part of our Fraternity.

Comments like this rouse an interesting philosophical
question; if the Miata had been made by a british
manufacturer, would there still be this type of sentiment
present ? For some reason I don't think so. Just to assume
that a person driving a new sports car belongs to a certain
group or another is a fallacy. Careful now ....

        cheers-
                dstone@sc9.intel.com