Re: British Cars Digest #846 Wed Jun 9 01:15:02 MDT 1993

To: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <akgua!att!att!parc.xerox.com!cak@hoosier>,
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #846 Wed Jun 9 01:15:02 MDT 1993
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 93 11:46 EDT
Along the same line of interiors and tonneau covers,  MGAs have
a piece of wood along the top of the door that the door panels
attach to.  It is probably a skinny trapazoid cross section
about 2 feet long.  Anyone have the dimensions for this cross
section ??  Moss has them on back order.  I could make one if
I had the dimensions.  More specifically, it is the wood that
fits on the vertical inside panel of the top of the door.  The
door panel covers it.
     I added the snaps to the MGA last week-end for my tonneau
cover and noticed that there is no snap on the front near the rear view
window.  Consequently, you can't unzip and fold back the driver's side
and keep the passenger side connected like I could on my TR4A.  Is
this the way they worked or should I add a snap to the tonneau
cover for this application ?  Thanks
Don Mathis