Re: Vital Statistics

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Re: Vital Statistics
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 93 08:24:50 -0700
Roland, Maybe there are so many TR6s floating around these days because when
everyone was busiy shipping British classics from the US to Europe and Japan
They never considered the TR6 to be one.  It seems only very recently that
some people have started of the TR6 as a classic.  I for one still feel sad
about all the TR2,3,4s and big Healeys that went overseas and are no longer on
the road to see.

On a positive note, as I was driving the Land Rover in today, I found myself
alongside a very nice shiney red TR3A part of the way in.  On the minus
side I passed an XJ6 being towed (carried?).

TeriAnn

Where have all the LBCs gone. Long time passing
Where have all the LBCs gone. Long time ago.
Gone to offshore every one
when will we ever learn, when will we ever learn

With appologies to Peter, Paul & Mary