Re: LBC(?) sighting this AM

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC(?) sighting this AM
From: Garry Archer <archer@hsi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1993 09:30:50 -0400
montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro) writes:

> Saw a Delorean on the way to work today. Not a common sight in the Albany,
> NY area.
>
> Are Deloreans considered LBCs? (Made in Ireland, as I recall.) They
> certainly are little.

Yes, I'd say it is legitimately a LBC, particularly since it was built
in Northern Ireland (Belfast area?).  If I remember correctly the factory
received some financial aid from the Thatcher Government in an effort to
create jobs in an area where unemployment was extremely high (20% ?).
Anyone help me out here?

Great (unique) looking car and will be assured of "classic" status forever.

        Cheers!

Garry Archer Esq.       archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert