Re: Midget cooler

To: gerry@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com
Subject: Re: Midget cooler
From: timd@ptltd.com (Tim Dziechowski)
Date: Fri, 14 May 93 14:49:07 EDT
Gerry scribes in reponse to Dean:

>I think you may have the wrong oil cooler. I installed a cooler on my 1500
>Midget about a year ago, and I was surprised to find that the mounting holes
>were already drilled and tapped in the body.

Gerry, could you post the make, part number, and source?  An oil cooler is
something every Midget owner wants, and there's no point in us bodging up
a car installing one that requires rework when you've found one that fits
perfectly.  This is the kind of good info that ought to be posted so it
makes it into the ftp digests.

Thanks.

timd@ptltd.com  (Tim Dziechowski - Phoenix Technologies - Cambridge, Mass)
"Sworkin' on the engine transplant"