I guess I'm wrong

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: I guess I'm wrong
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Thu, 13 May 93 08:50:18 -0500
Several people have sent me notes saying that the 2.2 engine in my Voyager
is a Dodge engine, not a Mitsubishi. I could have sworn that I saw references
in the parts books to the 2.2 Mitsu, but I could very well be wrong. Well,
whoever makes it, it's a pain in the butt to change the water pump!

Ob. LBC content: I put new seals in my TR250 brake master cylinder but it still
doesn't seem to want to pump fluid. I'm going to go over it again, and then
give up. I found a place in town that has a rebuilt MC with a 1-year warranty
for $154. Sounds good to me, since the TRF price is over $200...(new of course).

Once the 250 is back on the road, the GT6 goes to the paint man. Then I'll
have a nice shiny LBC! A first for me, at least since 1976!

Larry

PS - I didn't include the loosening the two alternator bolts on the LBCs in my
bolt count since I didn't *remove* them - just loosened them.