Re: stuck pistons, kroil

To: britcars@red4est.felton.ca.us, lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: Re: stuck pistons, kroil
From: Dean Deeds <deeds@vulcan1.hac.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 92 12:05:16 PDT
>There is a thread unlocker called kroil.  I had received
>several ads for it at work but never tried it.  I was recently
>talking to someone who swears by the stuff. says it works
>wonders.  I don't know how it differs from other
>penetrating oils.

Really Good Stuff -- much better than any other penetrating oil
I've encountered.

It's available in spray cans (as AeroKroil) and in liquid form in
gallon cans, 55 gallon drums, ... (how much do you need? :-) )
The manufacturer is Kano Labs in Nashville, TN, area code 615
(sorry, I don't have the phone number handy).  They'll ship
you a can of AeroKroil for $5.00 (postpaid if you prepay).

Dean Deeds
deeds@vulcan1.edsg.hac.com