RE: Car colors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, cat@buast9.bu.edu
Subject: RE: Car colors
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 92 06:48:23 PDT
James asks:
So how about it?  Those of you with red LBCs... have you felt too
conspicuous at times??

     >>Perhaps I don't apply, as a Bugeye is pretty
     conspicuous in any color ;-) Seriously, I have two
     red cars, each for a # of years, and with no tickets on
     either. I did however, manage to get a move-it notice
     on the Bugeye from the local police after only being
     parked for a few days on the street in front of my
     house, while my truck sits only a few feet away and
     hasn't moved in months. And no notices either. If
     you've always longed for a red convertible, then just
     go for it. If you don't, every time you see one you'll
     wish you had.

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com