Re: 1996 MGB RV8 in Road & Track

To: archer@hsi86.hsi.com, british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: 1996 MGB RV8 in Road & Track
From: rbt%dracut@keps.kodak.com (Bob Tufts)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 92 10:50:22 EDT
Gary Archer writes:

Speaking of Jaguar, we were notified yesterday that we made it to the
Final Round of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes (with probably
ten million other folks...).  One of the prizes offered is a brand-new
Jaguar XJS (in your choice of Red, White or BRG) - OR - $50,000.

So what am I going to do when I win this beauty?   Take the car or take
the cash? ...........

....10 years before rising again.  But with $50,000 I could probably afford a
whole bunch of used, classic British cars and a new garage as well!

Now wait a minute Gary, you're stealing my dream! Besides, I was notified before
you.... so there!  :-)

-Bob T.