Re: What would you do with $250?

To: spit@neuro.duke.edu
Subject: Re: What would you do with $250?
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@hpcdcsn.cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 91 10:06:54 pst
> I have most of the conventional tools I need (wrenches, sockets, etc...).
> What should I get?
>
> =>mdb

Moss is still selling a 6 piece open-end Whitworth tool set for $19.95
(383-100).  I got a set a few months back and they seem to be of
reasonable quality even though they are used.  This is not a primary tool
set by any means but handy for those odd Whitworth fasteners found on
older Brit cars.  In fact, I just discovered 3/16W nut in an unexpected
place on my car last weekend.  Glad I had a wrench that would fit.

Roland

P.S.  This would leave enough left over to buy plenty of air tools too.