RE: What would you do with $250?

To: spit@neuro.duke.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What would you do with $250?
From: DANIELS@LMSBVX.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels/TAMU-LMSB Systems)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1991 10:57:40 CST
>When the wrapping paper had settled on the 25th, I found myself holding
>about $250.
  [...]
>I do have a rather asthmatic air compressor.  Maybe some air tools...

OK, so I'm unusual, but my MOTHER-IN-LAW has always given me the most
useful presents that I've ever received.  This year the box from her
contained a Black-and-Decker WorkMate, and I've already used it three times
in three days.  What a great little tool/bench/vise/whatever-it-is.  If
you're short on workbench, like me, it's even more useful. Check it out.

As for air tools, I picked up a low-budget air chisel for under $20 earlier
this year, and it's already paid for itself several times.  Doesn't use
much air, either. I just need to remember to wear my earplugs when I use
it.  Since I'm still in the process of stripping down an old, rusty LBC I
probably have more occasion to use it than I would if I was just
maintaining a daily driver.

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726