PAINT

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: PAINT
From: Dennis Wilson <DWILSON@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1991 14:21 PST
My old girlfriends father was a painter and decorator in UK.  He painted her old
boyfriends mini with good Dulux gloss and his paint brush.  My old girlfriend
said it looked great.

Advantages:  Cost= about $40
                Prep time= none
                Time from start to finish= a few hours

Disadvantages:  Who cares if the car was worth $300 and you don't mind a few
brush strokes!!!

So put away your supa-dupa-Hplv-polyuraacliamidelacer-squirting-95lbspersqmm
gizmo and go get a brush and a gallon of paint.  We could even start a new
trend.?????

Sorry to clog the net with rubbish, but my intermediate neurons have fried
a synapse gap and I needed some form of release.

Cheers DW