Re: RE>Re- Rebushing 1500 rocke

To: Jerry Kaidor <Jerry_Kaidor.ENGINTWO@engtwomac.synoptics.com>
Subject: Re: RE>Re- Rebushing 1500 rocke
From: "Christopher A. Kent" <kent@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1991 12:36:54 PST
        Have you noticed,  quality reproductions of precision mechanical
        parts seem to be the most expensive parts in our hobby?

Yes, Jerry, I've noticed. But I also know that when I rebuilt my rocker
gear 18 months ago, I wasn't able to find any decent rocker arms, new
or used. I ended up resurfacing mine, and I'm keeping my fingers
crossed ... I expect that at some point there will come a time when we
can't resurface or find used to resurface, and then what will we do with the
engine?