RE>Re- Rebushing 1500 rocke

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: RE>Re- Rebushing 1500 rocke
From: Jerry Kaidor <Jerry_Kaidor.ENGINTWO@engtwomac.synoptics.com>
Date: 6 Dec 91 08:24:02
        Reply to:   RE>Re: Rebushing 1500 rockers.
Chris Kent writes:
This is distinct from the venerable Triumph Four, where
you can rebush them, and it's a good thing, since you buy new rockers
of one of the two types (TRF, are you listening? We could really use new
rockers...)

**** Chris, I'm sure, that TRF can get them made up.  But you might not like
the price.  Have you noticed,  quality reproductions of precision mechanical
parts seem to be the most expensive parts in our hobby?

   For example:  the $700 Jaguar master cylinder I saw in the latest Moss
flyer.  Or the $4000 MG T-series blower.

             - Jerry