Re: new CA. law about antique cars

To: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil, british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: new CA. law about antique cars
From: bobj@meaddata.com (Robert Jones)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 15:03:47 EST
Jim sez:

>if you have access to Westlaw, it is updated sooner than the printed
>volumes.  If someone gives me some form of the citation, I can access
>Westlaw and check it out.

Aaacckkk!  No,no,no!  Don't use Westlaw, use our LEXIS (R) so Mead can keep
paying me to put more data online :-)

Maybe if I have time I'll see if I can track down info on the new law.
Is it actually a law now or still being voted on? (I only skimmed the
original article, since I figure you Californians get the weather, you
have to make up for it somehow :-)

>jim fuerstenberg
>

>                       "No matter where you go, there you are"
>
>                                                        Buckaroo Banzai
>jfuerstenberg@dcri.dla.mil or
>xgg2356@dcri.dla.mil

Bob

"Mead Data Central what I post (although I am sure they wouldn't mind
if you logged on to LEXIS(R) or NEXIS(R) to check out this law."