Making GIFs

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Making GIFs
From: steve@europa.esd.sgi.com (Loopy - the spineless boy)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 12:31:12 -0800
Since there seems to be some interest in GIFs of our cars,  I volunteer to
scan anyone's photo and put it in the /pub/sol directory in GIF format.  Hell,
I'll
even send the picture back if a SASE is included.   I design hardware for a
living, not
scan pictures, so am not a pro at this.  You takes yer chances!

Also, if someone has a GIF of their car, but doesn't have FTP access, they can
e-mail
me a uuencoded version of the GIF and I will FTP it for them.

E-mail me if you are interested in sending me your pictures and I'll respond
with
a USmail address.

And, coryc, I still have your europa pictures.  Would you like me to scan one
of them
before I send them on? (Who do they go to next, anyway?!)

steve valin             steve@sgi.com
        I've just had my brain washed and I can't do a thing with it.