Re: new CA. law about antique cars

To: bobj@meaddata.com (Robert Jones), xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil,
Subject: Re: new CA. law about antique cars
From: lupienj@hpwarq.wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 16:25:26 EST
> Maybe if I have time I'll see if I can track down info on the new law.
> Is it actually a law now or still being voted on? (I only skimmed the
> original article, since I figure you Californians get the weather, you
> have to make up for it somehow :-)

No they don't! It's all yucky and WARM out there, they don't get weather at
all! Not like us lucky New Englanders, with 2" of ice covered with 4" of
nice fluffy snow... perfect!

Actually, though, my GT6 is less than happy with the current conditions,
it wants warmer weather and NO SALT on the roads...

--
---
John R. Lupien