Re: new CA. law about antique cars

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: new CA. law about antique cars
From: "DSTONE, 5-9521, BPR: 237-2322" <DSTONE@sc9.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1991 10:55 PST
Miq Millman on Bugeye registration fees writes;

>>My Bugeye went from $24 to $74.  The Bugeye was due in
     nov.<<

And I reply;
     Odd, I say, as I just paid my Bugeye registration (due
     in Dec.) and the fees have only risen $3 since when I
     bought it 6yrs ago, from $25 then to $28 now. But then
     again, you know, I DON'T own a Cobra, so maybe they figure
     you big-buckers what have these types of cars can
     afford these increases. Good thing I only have an Audi.

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com