Re: RE>Re- Safety Fast - That i

To: Jerry_Kaidor.ENGINTWO@engtwomac.synoptics.com
Subject: Re: RE>Re- Safety Fast - That i
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@hpcdcsn.cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 91 10:50:26 pst
>    The solution?  Change it often!  I figure that an element is good for just
> about one exterior paint job.  Make that two elements for a restoration.  And
> keep that garage door open!

Jerry,

You must be a mind reader because I was going to post a question about
this very subject.  According to the instructions that came with my
respirator you know the elements needs replacing when you can detect the
odor of the stuff you're being protected from.  IMHO this seems very
haphazard, and it's really not relevant for me anyway because I have a
very poor sense of smell.  Refill elements should have some kind of
monitor built into them.  Is anyone aware of a brand of element or
respirator that does have monitors?

Roland Dudley
cobra@snakebyte.dtc.hp.com
CSX2282