TR3s

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: TR3s
From: Wayne Angevine <angevine@badger.Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 91 17:16:28 -0700
The TR3 for sale here got me to thinking about them.  TR3s have
always been on my list of "would like to have one someday" cars,
at least ever since I got a ride home from school in a beat-up
one one day in about 1974.  So what do you think of them?  Those
who own one, do you wish you had something else instead?  I noticed
that Bill Sohl commutes in one.  What are current prices like?
Is the factory hardtop worth much?

While I'm baring my soul here, I might as well put down the whole
list of cars I'd like to own someday:

Lotus Elan (dhc)
Lotus Seven
Alfa Giulietta or Giulia Spider
MGA (roadster)
TR3

And that's just the short list!  Unfortunately, I can only have
one toy car at a time, and my Datsun 2000 is too good and too
practical to give up, even if I could get more than a fraction
of what I've put into it back out.

Wayne