SOL

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: SOL
From: mit-eddie!tcgould.TN.CORNELL.EDU!garnett@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Roger Garnett)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 90 14:29:51 EDT
Dale sez:
>2) I *still* don't like "scions" in place of sons!

Neither do I. But, I do like "Slaves Of Lucas". What could be more true?
If we need more suggestions- how about Society Of Lucasites?
[But, what about british cars without Lucas parts. (are there any?) My
PA has a Rotax generator, and an SU fuel pump. But I think the starter
is Lucas.]

Or, we could avoid SOL, and just use a British car or Union Jack with
a keyboard attached...
      Roger Garnett           (garnett@tcgould.TN.CORNELL.EDU)
        The South Lansing Centre For Wayward Sports Cars
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."