Misc. Ramblings

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Misc. Ramblings
From: mit-eddie!sybase.com!barry@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (barry klawans)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 90 10:55:40 PDT
Hi everyone, I'm back!  I was out for the last two months with pneumonia,
which is even worse to have than to spell.  And of course my machine crashed
while I was out, so all mail bounced, so I was dropped from this list.  After
I got back to work it took me awhile to figure out what was wrong.  I finally
noticed the lack of brit-car mail, so Jim has kindly reinstated me.

I'm still looking for a good british car.  Anyone have a nice TR4A for sale?

On the subject of sticker/patches/etc, I prefer a patch or non-glue backed
sticker.  It a problem - if we mark the cars it won't help us find the
owners, but if we mark the owners we may not find the cars.  I like patches;
if we have some make up I can get plenty of green baseball caps for anyone
who wants one.  (Can you say Oakland A's green?  I work 2 miles from the
Oakland Coliseum.)

One last note.  When Jim put me back on the list he mentioned that a seperate
west-coast list had been created.  How do I get added to this list, and how
can I send mail to it?

Thanks,
Barry Klawans
Barry Klawans                                           Sybase
Standard disclaimers apply.                             6475 Christie Ave
barry@sybase.com                                        Emeryville, CA  94608

Remember, friction is our friend.