Re: Gatherings (Specificly)

To: Roger Garnett <garnett@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu>, british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Gatherings (Specificly)
From: richard welty <mit-eddie!lewis.crd.ge.com!welty@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 90 16:09 EDT
    Ah- that looks like the ticket- maybe there's a gathering on Columbus day or
    so? That would work out good, as C.D.(observed) is listed on Oct. 8 this
    year, and we're looking at doing a Rally in the Albany area on Oct. 6.
    (in the '74 B-GT) [Still on Rich? I didn't see it listed in the Rope &
    Jack, or you "dates" posting]

bumped to the day after, the 7th, as allison and i plan to be at the
glen the weekend before for a driving school.  this gives me the 6th
to rerun the course one last time before rally day.

    September 7-9, 1990:

allison and i may be there, as well as at LRP the weekend before.

other upcoming events in the Northeast:

22 July   EMSC auto-x in Albany, NY -- low key, local `grassroots'
              event

4 August  EMSC/Alfa Owner NY/BMWCCA picnic, Albany NY
5 August  `The Triumph Zone', EMSC teaching road rally, Albany NY
5 August  MO-HUD SCCA auto-x, Cobleskill NY (i think this may
              be the Area 10 SCCA event; i won't be there.)
19 August EMSC autox, Albany, NY  -- again, low key autox

9 Sept    EMSC/BMSC Autocross, Brodie Mountain  (near Pittsfield MA)

10 Nov    BMWCCA(PC)/HVR-PCA Driver's School, LRP