SOL

To: BRITISH-CARS%alliant.alliant.com@RELAY.CS.NET
Subject: SOL
From: mit-eddie!RELAY.CS.NET!WALZER%enp.prime.com@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 20 Jul 90 11:18:32 EDT
The following is my personnal schedule of "things - automotive" in
my local/etc. which I try keep track of. Some event I go to, but not
all.
  The BRITISH MOTORCAR Club (BM-FTR) is a British car club based in
Swansea, Mass with members all over Mass., Conn. The club's annual
pilgrimage to the MG museum in Westminster, Vt. (near Vt./N.H. boarder)
is listed below. I am not a member of their club but try to find out
their schedule for personal, and common interest with Healey Club.
I'd suggest you call Roger Jusseaume to confirm the date.

Happy Healeying... Duane Walzer WALZER@ENP.PRIME.COM

    1990 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

  April 21     HEALEY CLUB: New member get-together
  April 21,22  SHOWS/FLEA MKT: Canton Ice scating rink on Rt.138
  May 5        LIME ROCK: SCCA NER races
  May 6        HEALEY CLUB: Rhinebeck Car show
  May 6        SHOWS/FLEA MKT: Franklin, Ma. YMCA Auto Show
  May 6        SHOWS/FLEA MKT: Framingham, Ma. Jaycees Antique Car Show.
                               (Info: Bob Call (508)-872-8673).
  May 19       SHOWS/FLEA MKT: Hudson, Ma. Elks Lodge  show/flea mkt
  May 20       SHOWS/FLEA MKT: Milford, Ma. show
  May 20       SHOWS/FLEA MKT: Westboro, Ma. show/flea mkt
  May 20       SHOWS/FLEA MKT:  VSSC Honeywell Estate Hillclimb. Wellesley, Ma.
  May 20       HEALEY CLUB: Jim Smith's Conn. Rallye

  (MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND: MAY 26-28)
  May 27,28    SHOWS/FLEA MKT:  Jaguar Festival Newport, R.I.
*  May 28      SHOWS/FLEA MKT:  Flywheels Auto Show Romuva Park, Brocton, Ma.
                                (Info: Scott Williams (617) 293-9375.)
  May 25,26,28 LIME ROCK: Camel GTP/Lights/etc.

  June 2       LIME ROCK: SCCA NARRC series
  June 2,3     SHOWS/FLEA MKT: Taunton, Ma. flea mkt.
  June 3       SHOWS/FLEA MKT: Museum of Transportation MG club.
  June 7-10    Formula-1, Montreal.
  June 10      HEALEY CLUB: Berkshire Autocross

  July 4       LIME ROCK: to be announced
  July 4-8     HEALEY CLUB: Conclave
  July 8       SHOWS/FLEA MKT:  Endicott Estates Car Show. Dedham, Ma.
  July 15      MOT:  British Car Show.
  July 21      LIME ROCK: SCCA NARRC series
*  July 22     SHOWS/FLEA MKT:  Narragansett, R.I. (Rolling Rhodies) car show,
                      (Info: Bill Heation 401-821-4095, "Sparky" 401-738-1786)
  July 22      HEALEY CLUB: Eastern Mass meet

  Aug 3,4      LIME ROCK: SCCA Trans-Am
*  Aug 5       SHOWS/FLEA MKT:  Shrewsbury Car Show at SAC Park.
                                (Info: Clifford Costello 886-4904.)
*  Aug 5       SHOWS/FLEA MKT:  Duster's Car Show Lowell, Mass.
   Aug 11      MOT: Italian sports car day.
*  Aug 12      SHOWS/FLEA MKT:  Plymouth County Auto Club 7th annual
                                show/flea mkt/corral (Info: send SASE/PCAC
                                PO Box 6124, Plymouth, Ma. 02360)
  Aug 11,12    HEALEY CLUB: Maine Owl's Head meet
  Aug 17-19    BM.FTR 7th Annual British Motorcar Festival
  Aug 18       LIME ROCK: SCCA NARRC series
  Aug 26       HEALEY CLUB & BM.FTR: British-on-green Conn.

  (LABOR DAY WEEKEND: SEPT 1-3)
  Aug 31-Sept 3 LIME ROCK: Vintage Fall Festival.
               HEALEY CLUB: at Limerock
  Sept 7-9     HEALEY CLUB: Cape Cod meet
*  Sept 8,9    SHOWS/FLEA MKT: Topsfield Car Show
                               (Info: Ray Knight 617-682-1081
  Sept 16      MOT: Jaguar concours
*  Sept 16     SHOWS/FLEA MKT:  JANE: 16th Annual Concours & British MEET
                                Museum of Transportation, Brookline, Ma.

  Sept 21-23   IMSA GTP at Montreal.
  Sept 22      LIME ROCK: SCCA NARRC series final
  Sept 22,23   HEALEY CLUB: Canadian Fall windup
  Sept 28,29   LIME ROCK: IMSA GTO/GTU
  Oct  6       MOT: Ferrarri Concours (rain date: Oct 14)
  Oct  6,7     BM.FTR Tour to MG Museum, Vt.
  Oct 13       HEALEY CLUB: Conn wine tour
  Oct 27,28    HEALEY CLUB: Brownell's halloween rallye
  Dec 8        HEALEY CLUB: xmas party

* NOTE:  Dates marked with * are unconfirmed and represent corresponding
         weekend from 1989 calendar.

    HEALEY CLUB = Austin Healey Club - Northeast region.
    BM.FTR = British Motorcar FTR Club. Roger Jusseaume (508) 679-8252
    JANE = Jaguar Association of New England
           92 Londonderry Tnpk. Manchester, N.H. 03104 (603)-622-1350
    MOT = Lars Anderson Museum of Transportation, Brookline, Ma.