Re: Patch or shirt or sticker...

To: phile@pwcs.StPaul.GOV, uiucuxc!topdwn.enet.dec.com!metzger@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Patch or shirt or sticker...
From: mit-eddie!vax.ftp.com!mason@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Nark Mason)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 90 12:14:48 EDT
I'm not going to stick a sticker on my car, I don't have anything to wear
a patch on, no baseball cap fits my head and I'll burn in the sun with or
without a T shirt, so I'd go for a T shirt. To make this easier for whoever
has taken the initiative for desiging this thing, send me the artwork
(postscript or paper) and I'll put it on T shirts. So we can have baseball
caps, patches, T shirts, stickers, the whole works. The screening is cheap
but time consuming, so the cost will mostly be the T shirts (plus shipping).
There, does that make anything easier?
I'm going away for a weekm so if anyone has any input on this don't expect
a response real soon.